Wednesday, June 2, 2010
- Name: Lynn
I cook, bake, eat chocolate, and sneak out to Starbucks from northern California, where I live with my family. I wrote a book, Queen of the Castle: 52 Weeks of Encouragement for the Uninspired, Domestically Challenged or Just Plain Tired Homemaker, because I think running a home and loving your family is one of the most important jobs in the world. And some of us? Could use a little help.
- Scrumptious Homemade Mayonnaise
- Super Simple Chocolate-Orange Truffles
- Beans 'n Bacon
- Honey-Oatmeal Bread
- Chai (Indian Milk Tea)
- This Week's Quiz
- Red Snapper with Anchovy Butter
- Kiwi Cheesecake with Key Lime Sauce
- Pork Chops with Orange-Mushroom Sauce
- And the winner is . . .